SEO tutorial for business owners, web designers, marketers and anyone looking to broaden their horizons with this highly paid online skill.
In this SEO tutorial for beginners, you’ll learn about the Three Pillars of Powerful SEO:
- Keyword Research: How to find keywords that attract visitors who want to buy
- On-Page Optimisation: How to increase your site visibility in the search engines
- Off-page optimization: How to build authority on your site using links so Google knows you have the best content for it’s users.
Getting to the top of the search results is the goal of search engine optimization because the higher you appear in the search results, the more free traffic you’ll get which means more sales and more money in your pocket!
Because my goal is to get you up to speed as quickly as possible, I’ve been careful to make the course lectures snappy, efficient and always delivered in plain English. Throughout the course, I’ve also included lots of examples to help you retain the key concepts and strategies we discuss.
This SEO Tutorial for beginners is a valuable investment to make in yourself because SEO is a skill you can use for your own online ventures and bring to the table to help friends, colleagues, and other business partners.
And the Bottom line is if you don’t understand SEO and apply it to your business online, you’re MISSING OUT on Massive amounts of free traffic from the search engines
Believe me, the only regret you’re going to have is that you didn’t find this course 6 months ago and get started then.
Who this course is for:
- This beginners course is for website owners, bloggers, startups or anyone who wants to improve their proficiency and knowledge in this vital online skill.
- For advanced training check out my other SEO course.
What you’ll learn
- Get up to speed with the fundamentals concepts of SEO
- Discover how to find the best keywords for your website (keyword research)
- Find out how to increase your site’s visibility in the search engine results (on-page optimization)
- Learn how to build more authority in your niche than competitors so Google puts your at the top of the search results (Off-Page Optimisation)