Course Details And Description
Freelancing is a basic course for people who have always wanted to get into freelancing, but just never knew how. This class breaks everything down into bite-sized chunks to help you set up a business without going broke or higher a bunch of expensive consultants. It provides detailed explanations as to how to find and manage clients, how to market your business, and even how to manage your money. It lists tons of useful websites, resources, and web applications to get your business up and running without breaking a sweat.
- Here are just a few things you will learn in the course.
- How to find and manage clients.
- How to structure your business to suit your lifestyle.
- How to set your rates.
- How to select a target market.
- How to market your business.
- How to build your portfolio.
What you’ll learn
- How to find clients
- How to select a target market
- How to manage clients
- How to set your rates
- How to Market Your Business
- How to Build Your Portfolio
- How to structure your business to suit your lifestyle
- Internet Access
- Willingness to Learn
- A Marketable Skill
Let Start The Class from Module – 1